- Script Commands 16 Articles
- Timeout after 300000 ms action:Run Test #1
- When I run the script, it has more steps than when I use my browser
- How can I tell that my test’s network profile is working?
- Channel without SSRC information (probably issue with SDP) limited/skewed stats
- Screenshot is not taken properly
- It looks like the test/monitor is running properly but I see failure in testRTC report
- Use .execute() if .click() is not working
- Packet loss values are off the charts
- How can I identify errors in my script?
- What to do when “No agent available to run test at [XXX]”
- Code Snippets and sample scripts 2 Articles
When starting an agent, testRTC provides some environment parameters to the agent that can be used in the script. To...