qualityRTC supports internationalization of its user facing frontend.
You can either select to have English as the only language for your qualityRTC setup, or have it support internationalization. When internationalization is selected, the following rules apply.
There are several ways in which the language can be selected:
- Machine’s default language – by default, qualityRTC will choose a language that is configured as the default for the user’s device. If the default isn’t supported by testRTC, it will revert to English automatically
- Selecting via URL flag – you can add ?lang=<LANGUAGE> to the page URL to select a specific language
- UI based – an optional dropdown menu on your web page can be provided letting the user explicitly select the language
The results are stored in English in the log and the support teams can access the results and view the UI in any language they see fit, regardless of what the user users during the test.
qualityRTC supports the following languages:
- Your customization might require modifying the dictionary to fit your needs
- Additional languages can be made available as part of the setup of your account