- accessKeyId: This is created as part of your IAM security profile.
- secretAccessKey: This is created as part of your IAM security profile.
- S3 bucket name: The name of the bucket you have created for data streams.
- Filename prefix: The prefix to use for the files created. This can be whatever you want it to be.
- Collection interval: The number of minutes to wait between export functions. This is the frequency of data uploads. You can set it to anything from 5 minutes to 1,440 (a full day).
Tip! The more data, the smaller the interval should be.