- Getting Started 15 Articles
- Working with elements in frames
- Switching windows and tabs
- Verify page content
- Understand the test result’s ‘call setup time’ value
- Debug my script
- Integrate a webhook at the end of a monitor and test run
- Our OpenAPI documentation for continuous integration
- Specify Chrome command line switches in testRTC
- How to use external parameters in the test script
- Configure Monitor Frequency with Cron
- FAQ 11 Articles
- Why testRTC relies on real browsers?
- How can you test high load?
- What are the test profile configurations?
- How do you calculate values for rtcSetTestExpectation()?
- What getstats parameters are you using for the graphs?
- WebRTC metrics collection techniques
- “No WebRTC Data collected for this session” when there is data
- Script Commands 16 Articles
- Timeout after 300000 ms action:Run Test #1
- When I run the script, it has more steps than when I use my browser
- How can I tell that my test’s network profile is working?
- Channel without SSRC information (probably issue with SDP) limited/skewed stats
- Screenshot is not taken properly
- It looks like the test/monitor is running properly but I see failure in testRTC report
- Use .execute() if .click() is not working
- Packet loss values are off the charts
- How can I identify errors in my script?
- What to do when “No agent available to run test at [XXX]”
- Code Snippets and sample scripts 2 Articles