Running a probe in a web browser is the easiest method. This can be done in just a few clicks and you will have your results available in a few mins.
About this task: To begin running your probe in a browser, do the following:
- Follow the web browser link which you received in the email.
- Start probe: On the following screen, click the “Start” probe button to begin the probe.
- Mute audio: You will then need to right-click on the probeRTC browser tab and then select Mute site as there will be an audio prompt playing in the background.
Results: Your probe will now begin and you will have three options:
- SHOW LOG to view the results and depending on the frequency of testing that the administrator configured, you can check the results of your network connectivity.
- HIDE LOG (the opposite of ‘SHOW LOG’ ) to hide the logs.
- RESTART to begin the probe again.