Education and E-learning are one of the largest market niches that are adopting WebRTC.
It probably has to do with the no-fuss approach that WebRTC has, coupled with the ability to hook it up to different business processes. This enables education and LMS vendors to integrate WebRTC into their products directly, reducing the need to ask customers to install 3rd party apps or having to deal with multiple systems.
What we’ve seen at testRTC is a large swath of education use cases:
- Private 1:1 tutoring lessons
- Class-type systems, where a single teacher facilitates the learning of multiple students
- Webinar-type services, where a few active participants get broadcasted to a larger audience
- MOOC (Massive Open Online Course)
- Marketplace systems, brandable sites and widgets, aggerators of courses
We’d like to share our experiences with you and show you some of these use cases and the challenges they bring to developers of such systems.
Join our Webinar on WebRTC in Education
Join us on Wednesday, December 14 at 14:30 EDT to learn more about this fascinating new frontier in real time education.
If you already have questions for us – just register to the event and place your questions on the registration page – these questions will be saved until the webinar itself.